Updated accompaniment book for the 85 Hymns of the Book of Praise arranged by Frank Ezinga. Short preludes and chorales make this book practical to use in worship services as well as at home. While some preludes seem to be more difficult, they usually can be learned because they are short.
- One book now and in the future:
- Music notation for the 2014 edition of the Book of Praise.
- Colour cover, coil bound, 235 pages
- Includes two harmonizations for Hymn 66 and Hymn 75
- Bonus: National anthems of Canada, USA, Australia, and “Glory to God”
- Price CAD $ 30.00 for pickup in Langley BC, for shipping in Canada: please contact.
- Australia: please contact Pro Ecclesia Bookshop (https://proecclesia.com.au/)
- Limited supply